Pre-Owned Item: Pre-Owned Windlass Battlecry! – Agincourt War Sword
- Blade Condition: Blade is sharpened. Medium amount of cosmetic scuffs and scratches present on blade, particularly at the base of the blade.
- Hilt Condition: Moderate amount of Cosmetic blemishing (scuffs, scratches) are present.
- Grip: Very good condition with only very minor wear
- Construction Condition: Sword is still durably peened and solidly constructed
- Scabbard Condition: Moderate cosmetic blemishing present. Scabbard still functions well and within parameters of a standard quality item from manufacturer.
The Agincourt War Sword of the Windlass Battlecry Line has a sharpened blade of 1065 high carbon steel that is well-tempered to have a hardness of 50-52 HRC. The crossguard and pommel of the hilt are mild steel and the grip is wrapped in stitched black leather.
The blade and hilt are finished with a distinctive antiqued-blued finish; this finish resists rusting easily. The leather scabbard is capped by a steel chape and locket with a finish to match the sword. Two swivel-riveted straps are used to wear it from a sword belt. A Certificate of Authenticity is also included.
The Windlass Battlecry line is intended for the backyard cutter or enthusiast who wants a no-frills cutting weapon. It is fitted with a burly, peened tang to ensure that the hilt is sturdily constructed. The Agincourt functions as a Hand-and-a-Half sword with its elongated grip and a blade length befitting a single-handed sword. This gives the sword an agile balance which allows it to be used both single or double-handed with ease.